| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The weather in January is droughty. A paltry 17.8mm (0.7in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 8:50 long and the longest day is 9:41 long with an average length of 9:11.
Weather Trend Graph for January in Livingston, Mt, Usa
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Livingston, Mt:
- Great Falls, Montana, Usa - 277.6 kms (172.5 miles) N
- Augusta, Mt, Usa - 235.4 kms (146.3 miles) NNW
- Missoula, Mt, Usa - 319.7 kms (198.7 miles) NW
- Helena, Mt, Usa - 194.1 kms (120.6 miles) NNW
- Dillon, Mt, Usa - 157.2 kms (97.7 miles) W
- Pocatello, Idaho, Usa - 264.7 kms (164.5 miles) SSW
- Laketown, Ut, Usa - 333.6 kms (207.3 miles) S
- Oakley, Id, Usa - 412 kms (256 miles) SW
- Miles City, Montana, Usa - 429.1 kms (266.7 miles) ENE
- Billings/ Logan, Mt, Usa - 212.1 kms (131.8 miles) ENE
- Crow Agency, Mt, Usa - 284.7 kms (176.9 miles) ENE
- Red Lodge, Mt, Usa - 138.1 kms (85.8 miles) E
- Yellowstone Park, Wyoming, Usa - 23.9 kms (14.8 miles) E
- Sheridan, Wy, Usa - 318.8 kms (198.1 miles) E
- Lander/ Hunt, Wyoming, Usa - 303.1 kms (188.4 miles) SE
- Evanstone, Wy, Usa - 415 kms (257.9 miles) S